Dear Guests, We would like you to know that we care about our valued guests and all our employees especially during the Covid-19 virus epidemic affecting the whole world We have reviewed our ISO 9001 and 22000 hygiene and cleanliness standards, which we have been applying in our hotels for many years, within the scope of health and safety accompanied by expert teams. Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we have made our policy stronger within the framework of the circulars and rules published by the World Health Organization, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, and added all the necessary measures to be taken along with our Covid-19 Hygiene Certificate.. As YAŞMAK HOTEL COLLECTION family, we would like you to know that we will continue to keep our processes dynamic for your health and safety. In this context, we are happy to share our HYGIENE MANIFESTO, which we will apply while continuing our service. We wish you healthy days.
PRECAUTIONS FOR OUR STAFF
- Along with the pandemic process, our staff were trained about pandemic, pandemic prevention methods and contamination risks by experts.
- All staff’ body temperatures are measured with digital thermometers before work and constantly monitored by our on-site doctor.
- Uniforms are frequently changed, masks, gloves and face visors are used.
- Announcements and informing are made via posters and brochures and social distancing rules are applied in all areas
- There is an occupational health and safety committee in our facilities.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- All guest luggages, packages and other items will be taken to guest rooms after disinfection process is completed in the luggage room.
- All guests temperature will be measured at their arrival to our hotel via non-contact thermometers. In the event of high fever, guests will be informed within the frame of Law on the Protection of Personal Data and guest will be taken to isolation room for rest and necessary steps will be taken.
- In order to minimize contact, fast check-in and check-our procedures are applied. To do so, our guests must fill online check-in form sent via email before their arrival.
- During check-in, our guests are provided with single use mask and gloves. and informed briefly about the precautions taken in our hotel.
- All stationery equipment at the reception desk are sterilized.
- Pos machines are disinfected after each use.
- Disinfected room keys are handed over to guests at check-in. Keys can re-disinfect at the reception desk upon request.
- For all transportation services, all vehicles are disinfected before guest use.
- In all common areas, seating order are rearranged according to the social distancing rules and all magazines, newspapers etc. are removed from common areas to prevent contact.
- In all common areas, hand sanitizer stations are ready for guest use.
- All cleaning products used in our hotel are antiviral and antibacterial products and approved by the Ministry of Health.
- Cleaning and disinfection frequencies are increased and new checklists are made for all the surfaces in the common areas as door handles, elevator buttons, common toilets.
- The inside of our elevators and especially the call buttons are frequently disinfected and the ventilation system is cleaned regularly.
- After check-out, each room will be left empty and ventilated for 24 hours before cleaning and disinfection process.
- For each room, housekeepers use different cleaning kits, masks and gloves.
- As per our procedure for room, bathroom and toilet cleaning, seperate and different colored clothes are used for each room to prevent cross contamination.
- After standard room cleaning is completed, each room is disinfected via Ozone Disinfection Machine which is proven to kill bacteria and viruses.
- All textile products in the rooms are washed between 60°C to 90°C and steam pressed to disinfect. We also provide single use textile products upon guest request.
- Towels are changed daily and after each cleaning, they are sealed in bags without any contact.
- Room amenities consist single use shampoo, conditioner and hand soap.
- In order to minimize contact, our minibar products will not take place in our rooms for a while. For guest who wish to use minibar service in their rooms, glasses are provided in sealed bags.
- Central ventilation system maintenance check and filter changes are made constantly and ventilating duct are always kept clean.
- Room cleaning kit service is provided for our guests who do not prefer daily room cleaning.
- During your stay, you can get all information about hotel services and make reservations via our online assistant system.
- In our restaurants, table and seating arrangements are made according to social distancing rules.
- There are no table linens on tables and all service equipments are washed at 55°C-60°C, rinsed at 80°C-85°C and served on tables via our staff wearing hygenic gloves.
- All food are prepared and served according to HACCP, ISO 22000:2015 food safety rules.
- All staff in our restaurants use single-use gloves in addition to the Minister of Health hand washing rules.
- Our open buffet breakfast service is temporarily closed. During this process, our guests can either order their breakfast to their rooms or have it in our restaurant as a la carte service.